ChatGPT has changed the world of internet content creation and querying with its powerful AI engine. However, some users have reported the error “Sorry, you have been blocked” when trying to access the ChatGPT page. In this article, we explain the causes and solutions.
Sorry, you have been blocked in ChatGPT
The root cause of One of the messages “Sorry, you’ve been blocked” error messages in ChatGPT indicate that the AI site has detected the presence of a VPN connection. Although people use VPN connections for various reasons, many websites and apps block VPNs because they allow computer users to bypass location restrictions.
Don’t Miss : How do I save ChatGPT Conversations for Later?
For solve the problem . Sorry, if you get an error message in ChatGPT on your Windows computer saying it has been blocked, try these solutions one by one:
- Disable any VPN on your system or browser
- Disable any proxy network on your system
- Change the browser
- Use Incognito mode on the browser
1] Disable all VPNs on your system or browser
Since the root cause of the error is the presence of a VPN connection, you can consider disabling the same before any other solution.
- Open the VPN client.
- On the main page you will see an option to enable or Disable VPN.
- Use the toggle button to disable VPN.
- Now refresh your browser page to ChatGPT by pressing F5 on your system.
This it should fix the problem this is the problem for most users, otherwise continue with other solutions.
2] Disable all proxy networks on your system
If you are using a proxy network on your system, the IP address can be changed in the same way as with a VPN. If so, you can disable all proxy networks on your system. The procedure is as follows:
Right-click the “Start” button and select “Settings” from the menu.
- Go to ” Network & Internet” in the left pane.
- Go to Proxies in the right pane.
- Turn on the switch to automatically detect settings.
- Remove any proxy servers that may be present.
3] Switch browsers
If the problem persists despite the solutions above, consider switching browsers in the meantime. If ChatGPT works with the other browser, the problem may be with the original browser.
If so, you can try disabling or removing extensions issues first . browser cache and cookie files.